Wednesday, April 9, 2014

More Submissions

After a positive email from the Nanaimo Art Gallery I decided to make up 6 submissions tonight of the November 2013 "Families of the Dump" photos. This most recent submission is made up of geographically close Canadian mid level facilities. Hopefully if I get a exhibition at any of these places they will pay an artist fee to help with the cost of 40-50% of the show printing.

- Nanaimo Art Gallery
- Red Deer Museum + Gallery, MAG
- Kelowna Art Gallery
- Mendel Art Gallery (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Esplanade Arts & Heritage Centre (Medicine Hat, Alberta)
- Southern Alberta Art Gallery, SAAG (Lethbridge, Alberta)

I put 17 photos into the submission packages, I am not sure these are the best I got but they were the ones I found tonight when I looked through my November "Families of the Dump" file on my laptop hardrive. Here are they are: