Monday, April 7, 2014

Strange Thing

This is not really a photography thingy but I thought I would write about it as it was rather strange. So I decided to take a nap before going to spend time with dad on our birthday, during the nap I had a rather strange dream. In the dream I spoke Thai, it went something like this:

(Note* I do not know how to say the word APRIL in Thai).

Speaking to a group of 3 Thai people on the street in Edmonton,

"How do you say this month in Thai?" The Thai person responds with some word for April. " OK thanks, Today April 7th is my birthday. Today I am 50 years old!"

That was it, that conversation sort of happened 2 times in my dream then I woke up. I quite often speak Thai in my dreams but I never told anyone about my birthday before. Gosh I guess this means even in my dreams and even in a foreign language I am not big on the whole turning 50 thing, its haunting me!