Monday, July 21, 2014

Busy Week Off?

I want to do some printing this week off and also spend as much time with dad as I can. I have a confirmed workshop for Thursday so that will take a 3 or 4 hours but most of the rest of the week will be just normal day to day activities. I need to spend more time in the darkroom, ever since dads illness I have been thrown out of my darkroom routine. I have not had the drive to create in the dark. Dad was happy today so that makes me feel like working in the darkroom again. I will try to get back into the dark tomorrow sometime. I wanted to make a fine print of the neg from a few days ago.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEglwMog_2V8kmZDmCYWZbDS5YYv-6hkCwVOtGvN2UIW92y65Vcqt2LPL3DlpFmJyVaaqa-79lDzWcn4o29pmj8esopjnMqreq73JrniBKt6aYuSdIK8643LdNHFafRGYBAMdYuD8l5dmJ4/s1600/101720a_edited-2.jpg