Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Phnom Penh Villa!

Continuing to look at some places to rent in Phnom Penh Cambodia. Here is my Phnom Penh VILLA. Imagine that a Villa, runs $285 USD a month plus water and power. Pretty cheap for the size of house, thou it's to big for me and probably to expensive when I get a single room at a much cheaper. Still wouldn't it be fun to stay in a place like this for 6 months or so making pics of the Cambodian people all day then returning to my Villa at night!

Not sure what kind of fruit that is growing in front of the Villa in the 3rd photo but I want to try it!





Dear the best Customer
I would to rent my house that have
1.The house side 7.5 m by 16.5 m
2.Have three bed room and each room have one bed and one mattress.
3.Have one big bathroom inside have hot and warm water.
4 Really nice good price just $285
Negotiate
5. Good to make NGO office or Company office have big land a round the house you can park many car and motor you want.
6. Have one nice big kitchen wood next to villa.
7. Have one washing machine, one refrigerator.
8. Have one big flat screen TV 32 inch have more than 200 Chanel
9. Electric charge the same price as what government charge.
10. In front or the Villa big tall wall and nice design.
11. Land side 30 by 64 matter