Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Focus On The Children?

I just had a thought in regards to the show. I only have 15 pictures to tell the story that is not much, what if I focus on one aspect?  What if I just do 15 pictures of the children who live at the dump?  Instead of trying to tell the whole story in 15 shots which is pretty darn difficult to do why not focus on a single very important part of the story, the lives of the children. I could do 15 pics with the kids as the focal point. That might be more effective and it might also help raise some funds. I will be posting a link for donations, if the privileged folks of Edmonton see the lives of these children maybe they will donate.

I think this is what I will do, it will make everything more focused and tell a more powerful story.

Possible pics if I cut off what a child is at about 13-14 years old: