Thursday, October 30, 2014

Link: Printing Young Boy Inside Mae Sot Garbage Dump Video

Here is a high quality YouTube version of the "Young inside Mae Sot garbage dump" video that I posted yesterday. I now have 33 subscribers to my YouTube channel, did not realize that, not great but OK. In the future if I travel to Thai for extended periods I will be posting more videos from in the field. I want to make vids of the actual areas I shoot in and then post them while I am overseas on the blog, in Vimeo and YouTube. Maybe some kind of weekly video diary of some kind. All you need now is a digital camera a laptop plus internet access and you do so many wonderful things, tell so many important stories.

I rarely show my face in the vids I make, most people seem a bit obsessed with showing their moniker, like they are showing off or something. I prefer to remain anonymous just like with the whole fake Gerry Yaum name thing, the work is what's important not Gerry. If I start doing more and more vids thou, hiding in the shadows might become a bit silly, I will see how it goes, maybe in tribute to the coming Halloween I can where a ski mask or something : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnqwe0MSums&feature=youtu.be