Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Diaries Of Gerry Yaum

While I was doing my 7 minutes of #2 mask burning on the child feeding print I came up with an idea. What if I transferred all the blog entries from the last 7 plus years on this blog into book form? I could do a yearly book or a bi-yearly or put everything in one giant book. If blogspot.com ever went under I would probably lose everything I ever created here, to have it in a permanent book form (blurb) seems a no brainer. Finding the time to do all that work thou might be the projects downfall, I have no time for any of that just now, it seems I have 25 things on the go at the same time now. Maybe at some future date possibly when I am living and shooting in Asia for long periods I can do a project like this. Shoot all day, relax and work on the computer at night designing the diary books. Another thing to think about.