Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bought An Olympus Pen EE

I bid on a auction of untested cameras (they look in great shape), not much of an investement. Will be fun to play with them even if they do not work. The Olympus Pen EE is most intriguing of the 3 I won, the grand cost total including import taxes and shipping $55 CAD.  Will try shooting the Pen EE the week it arrives from the States and post some scans on the blog. Thanks James in San Diego for turning me onto this camera.

Update* You got to love the internet, I was able to find PDF file manuals for all 3 cameras in seconds and print them out for later use. The web is a great resource, tonight I got an email from a new friend and learned about the camera, bought the recommended camera on EBay cheap then picked up the manual for free.

Update* Just checked my billing for these cameras, it was only $36.13 CAD not $55, gosh that's pretty cheap.

Olympus Pen-ee, Kodak Signet 40 and Petri 7