Monday, December 1, 2014

Blurb Credit

After the page 20 photo problem with the last dad magazine printing. I sent a question to the support people at Blurb. After giving them some detailed files they came through for me and agreed to either do a reprint or give me a credit. I got the other earlier 3 dad mags for free, one of which I gave dad. It turns out the problem was a printing issue on their end and not my fault. I decided to go with the credit so I could make some minor changes to the dad mag this week. Sometimes I am to fussy about these things but I believe there are some slight improvements I can make before the final printing run. I want these things to be as perfect as I can make them even thou the Blurb desktop printing output quality is limited. The Blurb support people were a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend these mags to other photographers that might be interested in having their work printed.