Monday, December 15, 2014

Near The End?

Soon I need to see how close I am to completely the show printing. I need to do the secondary printing process on all the prints I have so far. I know that I want to do at least 5 more dump pictures, at least 4 of these 5 are very important photos and I need to include them in the exhibition. I also need to print a bunch of dad photos yet. I will probably reprint at least 1 of the 3 I have of dad so far and I will need to do probably 1 or 2 more 35mm negs as well as a 5x7 and 8x10 white background negs. I plan on shooting dad one more time against the white background, this probably will happen the next time I am off. I might include one of those photos in the show and remove one of the earlier white background shots. I expect I can show 6-8 photos of dad, the work will be shown downstairs in Larry's gallery, there will be a bit more room than I initially thought.

I think this weeks printing went pretty well, I have 2 important photos printed and 2 more possibles. The white background negs are much easier to print so I expect those to be completed quickly.