Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sound Recording Equipment Buy

Spent over $1100 CAD tonight, ouch! I did not want to do it but wanted to make up my video stories for YouTube. To do that I needed pro level sound recording equipment. I can combine the sound files with my HD video camera to do up some decent quality VIDEO STORY films for YouTube. I want to do up 3 or 4 of them from the current Louie Gallery on 124 show. I might also try using this equipment in Thai next year to to tell other stories. I have been thinking of including audio files in my "Lost Innocence" series, maybe even in the "Forgotten Laughter" child poverty project.

Here is what I bought used from a fellow in Calgary on eBay.
Edirol/Roland R-44 Portable 24- bit 4 Track Field Recorder
Sennheiser EW 100 G3 Transmitter and Receiver