Sunday, May 10, 2015

Double Workshop Possibility

I think I need to post my workshops on a wider variety of Kijiji sites. I have a lady from Calgary who is probably going to take both the view camera and darkroom workshops in June or July. I had hit a bit of a dry spell with new workshops so these latest 2 should hopefully open the student flood gates a tad. There is also a possibility of a BC couple taking some workshops, but I have not heard from them for a while.

These 2 possible workshops will bring in $220, not bad for a 6 or 7 hours of instruction plus a bit of film/paper and chemistry. Spending time teaching photography and making money at it is a win win for me. I might raise my rates by another $20 per workshop soon. If these workshops do happen this will be my second student from Calgary, I also had one from Saskatoon who took 2 courses. I need to look into advertising wider outside the Edmonton areas, non Edmontonians seem interested in these things.