Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Excited About The Future

Photography is such a joy for me, I am so excited about the possibilities the future holds. If I am in Asia again in November creating everyday, what is better than that? It is such a joyful way to live life. Even when you are photographing difficult subjects, in difficult environments, photography for me is just pure JOY!

I am very optimistic and hopeful for the future. First thou I need to prepare, get all my ducks aligned. Will get out on the bike in a couple of hours again to do some cycling, another 20+ Km out to visit dad and then back again. I need to continue to push hard and get in better overall shape. The better shape I am in the better the photography will be in Asia.

I am meeting mom at 1015 am today after my bike ride. Mom has been kinda lost and confused since dad left, I need to spend more time with her. We might visit dad at his grave today or tomorrow, mom wants to take out some flowers.