Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Good Day

Had a good last day off. Did a workshop with Stu which was fun. Stu printed 3 different 5x7 negs on both RC and Fibre paper. I did a number of test strips and made up a mask for a dad photo I want to show in Rosebud. We also developed 18 5x7 negs (6 mine) on the Jobo. As a bonus I made $180 that I will put towards the air ticket to Thailand. The total cost of that ticket is coming down, $1243.91 minus the photo money I eared from 2 workshops and an artist fee is $748.91. Stu wants to do another workshop in 2 more weeks. I also plan to submit for a $750 travel grant from the EAC at the beginning of September. This air ticket looks to be getting cheaper and cheaper,  there is less and less security money involved in the payment.

After the workshop I went swimming like 2 weeks ago. Swam for about 55 minutes with a number of breaks. Everything was just a bit better today, I was more relaxed, was out of breath less and swam farther under water. I hope there is the same level of improvement in 2 weeks time when I am back in the pool.