Sunday, August 23, 2015

Rolleiflex GX Converted To Leica Rs

I have basically converted my refund from my Roleifex GX to Leica R system equipment. I can make a much larger variety of photos with the Rs so it is probably a very good deal. I have about $650 USD to spare, could get a 90mm or a 135mm Leica lens with that. It is strange how these purchases work out. When I bought the Rollei GX I was worried I made a mistake. This time round I feel like I did the right thing and will be using these tools extensively over the next 10-20 years.

1) Rolleiflex GX camera and 80mm lens
Refund $1950 USD.
for a
2) - Leica R6 body
    - Leica R4 body (throw in, might use or sell)
    - Leica 24mm f2.8 R lens
    - Leica 35mm f 2.8 R lens
    - Leica 28-70mm f3.5-4.5 R lens (throw in, might use or sell)
Total Cost $1298 USD