Sunday, October 4, 2015

Me And Mick

So Mick Jagger is sort of a jerk. I am on the streets shooting speeding vehicles in the night. I am using a film 35mm Leica. and I am flowing, with the scene, shooting the photos with authority and visual strength. My feet  and camera glide as I move up and down the road following the night action, creating beautiful strong photographs.

Two men approach, one to my right another in front of me. They want my camera. I warn them to move off or I will “I’ll Eat them up! (take them out)” Then Mick approaches sauntering down the road between all of us. One bad guy asks Mick for $1500, Mick moves away, then he looks at me and says “Sorry Mate” ignoring my situation and leaves, BLOODY MICK!!

I approach one, do some kind of defensive move then twist his arm-hand back and remove the knife
and stab him in the back. The 2nd man attacks, I parry and stab him in the stomach. Meanwhile I have been able to remove my valuable and all important film from my Leica. Now with both men on the ground, and with Mick having left the scene I am alone, me, my camera and the film safe in my hand.

Then, I wake up! : ) Time to pee. It is 209am. So goes my first night camping in Jasper Alberta. Back to bed!