Friday, November 13, 2015

Bought My Ticket To Mae Sot

Today I bought my bus ticket to Mae Sot. A VIP (more leg room) seat cost 594 baht, the taxi fare to and from Morchit bus station was 400 baht. Getting to the bus station was almost as expensive as a comfortable 9 hour overnight trip, go figure.

I will be in Mae Sot on the 15th. Will be in the dump on the 15th or 16th. Now that the back is strong it is time to throw myself into my photography full speed. I have jus over a month left in country. Going to make photos soon, FINALY!

Am looking forward to handing out the donations and seeing everyone. I wonder how much had changed? Will the same people be there? 2 years is a long time, many things might be different.

Tonight I will contact Khun Noy in Mae Sot, I hope he can help me with my transport again.