Friday, February 5, 2016

Dentist Time, Ouch!

Sort of had my week off screwed up by a dentist appointment. I wanted to do more printing but not much done so far. I finally am back in the saddle today, will post some shots of the negs I am working on later.

Back to the dentist part, no cavities but I had a crack in one of my upper molars which meant I had to get a crown done. First they need to grind your tooth damaged down, then add a temp plastic tooth (where I am now). They keep the roots, nerves and everything of your old tooth but add a new artificial molar. Next week off I get my new gold molar. That will make 2 gold crowns in the mouth, am starting to look like a James Bond villain.

Yesterdays grinding of the tooth was a lot like the linked video, complete with smells and sounds. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6M-ruuRcXk