Friday, February 5, 2016

Links: Got My New Nail Through the Boot, Boots

Got my next set of rubber boots for the dump tonight. Last time these same style of boots which I later gave away allowed a nail to enter my foot while I was photographing in the dump. Guess I have not learned from my past mistake there. They cost $18 CAD and are lighter than the steel toe boots, those are my 2 chief concerns. No artist grants or print sales coming my way, so need to save money any way I can. Hopefully this does not lead to another nail in my foot! Plan on giving this newly bought pair of boots away again just like last time, hopefully minus a nail hole.

Still need to buy some large zip lock bags for "found dump objects" and a head gear flashlight in case I shoot in the dump at night.

Here are the original blog stories about the nail in the foot and the size 12 boot giveaway.
http://gerryyaum.blogspot.ca/2015/12/november-2015-trip-scans-2.html
http://gerryyaum.blogspot.ca/2015/12/size-12-laughter.html